Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Personal Revelation


So...sorry everybody for not following up on my plans to write about happiness. Our area has been super busy this transfer and we have hardly even had time to get online, much less do a blog. Sorry for the whole delay. And....I'm going to change the subject. Don't worry, I will address the subject of happiness mas adelante, pero I want to talk about something that has recently come up in my life that has truly affected my perseption about personal revelation. Normally, I don't like to use stories of my life as examples of principles of the Gospel, but I feel that the experience I have had needs to be shared with others, and I feel the Spirit prompting me to do so. I share this story with permission (hehe).

I hope that in this blog and in some of the following, I will be able to explain a little bit of my thoughts and observations on the subject of revelation using a story that is a bit complicated and lengthy. As such, I will be doing many short posts, because blogs take time and, quite frankly, I don't have that much to spare. Please be patient as I continue to unfold the case of Hatch v. USNA.

For those who don't know, I attended the United States Naval Academy for two years prior to my service as a missionary. The plan was to go there for two years, take two year interim as a missionary for my Lord Jesus Christ, and then return to USNA and finish my schooling and training, and then entering the United States Navy or Marine Corps. That plan has now changed, but before I explain that part, I feel that I should first explain why I went to USNA in the first place. However....I am now out of time. Please stay tuned for the next part of Hatch v. USNA.

3 comments: